Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Testimonial

We had such a wonderful time and will definitely recommend this tour to anyone in the future – in fact I have already sold my mother on taking a tour sometime soon! Kudos to your team as well for doing an amazing job. Their expertise and enthusiasm for what they do was great! Lynnette - Tourism Whistler

I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for giving me the chance to have one of the most delightful experience in my life. The staff both here in Vanc. and Victoria where well informed, helpful, prompt and curiously.
Yasmine - Best Western Downtown

Wow! That’s all I can say. It was amazing, the weather, the guides (extremely amazing) and of course the WHALES (so many)!!! We got an extra treat at the end, a bald eagle swooped down and scooped a fish. It was perfect!
Reggie - Outdoor Adventures Marketing, Whistler

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! I had a great day with Tyler & Nicola. Mike - Tourism Whistler

Our trip with Prince of Whales was fantastic, more than we expected. The vessel is most impressive and Brandon, Jill, and Tyler were all very kind, professional, and fun. We were fortunate to see whales to and from Victoria. Things ran very "smoothly" and I couldn't think of a single thing to mention in the bad column. I have only nice things to say about you, yours, your tours, and boats. Thank you very much for the experience and life long memory I have with my girlfriend. Jay - Sandman suites


No comments: